LIVE THE HIGH LIFE AT OUR ROOFTOP BAR AND JOIN US AT W SANTIAGO
Within a trendy, stylish and fun setting, it feels like being on the top of the world when enjoying a dazzling cityscape, eclectic background and cocktail socializing at our rooftop bar Red2One.
Come check us out by our WET® on the 21st floor, and set the stage for an extraordinary experience!
Meet us upstairs!
STIMULATE YOUR SENSES WITH OUR SIGNATURE COCKTAILS
We are always inventing the newest ways to escape from routine and set the tone for losing all your inhibitions. Create a new spin and mix it up with our jaw-dropping cocktails inspired by Chilean geographic regions and iconic natural resources from the north, the south, the east and the west.
INSPIRED BY THE NORTH
Devil dusters zoom wantonly through sun-scorched Norte Grande with its undulating curves of rock and stone, Andean lagoons, snow-capped volcanoes, salt flats and sensuously perforated coastline.
- San Pedro: Pisco, sweet vermouth, apricot liqueur, peach bitters
- Desierto florido: Tequila, grapefruit juice, Vermouth Bianco, Elderflower Liqueur
- Peanuts & Honey: Peanut infused bourbon, honey syrup, angostura bitters
- Rock & Stone: Rum, crème de banane, chocolate bitters
INSPIRED BY THE SOUTH
The finest landscapes for travelers to hatch their greatest adventures, whether hiking through rugged landscapes, watching penguins or horseback riding across the steppe.
- Eagle: Tequila, ginger liqueur, melon juice, creme de violette
- Frutillar: Vodka, sherry, cranberry syrup, macerated cranberries, citrus
- Flor de Paine: Rose infused Pisco, lemon, pear puree
- Last Hope: Dark Rum, coffee liqueur, lime, pineapple, orange, passion fruit puree
- Fig about it: Bourbon, amaretto, fig jam, lemon juice, angostura bitters
INSPIRED BY THE EAST
The Andes is the longest mountain range in the world and boasts some of the highest peaks. The range is also known for its volcanoes, ruins of ancient civilizations.
- Condor: Tequila, kahlua, horchata
- Black flip: Cachaça, coconut cream, condensed milk
- Apple toddy (hot): Blended Scotch Whisky, calvados, apple cider, allspice dram, maple
INSPIRED BY THE WEST
Valparaiso is Pablo Neruda’s inspiration with the spectacular faded beauty of its chaotic hills, a maze of steep, sinuous streets, alleys and stairways. Easter Island is like nowhere else on earth. Historically intriguing, culturally compelling and scenically magical featuring the strikingly enigmatic moais.
- Eastern Punch: Green tea infused cachaça, lemongrass syrup, lime
- Chilenita: Pisco, falernum, lemon, cucumber, mint
- Cardamom Collins: Vodka, cardamom syrup, lemon, top with soda
- Olivette Pisco Sour: Pisco, licor del 43, touch of olive oil, lemon
- Framboise Fizz: Bourbon, Crème de Cacao, Lemon, top with framboise beer
- Johnny Apple Fizz: Bourbon, apple liqueur, lemon, top with bitter lemon soda
SNACKS, SEAFOOD & PLATTERS
Presenting a globe-trotting gastronomy of culinary excellence—you'll taste all over the world without leaving W Santiago.
We're mad about Mediterranean influences, or nibble your way across the tapas with a twist.
Call us at +56 2 2770 0000 to make your reservations today!